- R. Stoykova, ‘Digital Evidence: Unaddressed Threats to Fairness and the Presumption of Innocence’ (2021) 42 Computer Law & Security Review 1-20. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clsr.2021.105575
- Lauren E. Elrick, ‘Finding the Balance between Security and Human Rights in the EU Border Security Ecosystem’ (2021) 12(1) European Journal of Law and Technology 1-42.
- Radina Stoykova, ‘The Presumption of Innocence as a Source for Universal Rules on Digital Evidence’, (2021) 22(3) Computer Law Review International 74-82. DOI: https://doi.org/10.9785/cri-2021-220303.
- A Fukami, R. Stoykova, and Z. Geradts, “A New Model for Forensic Data Extraction from Encrypted Mobile Devices” (2021) Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, Vol.38 (Sept. 2021, 301169). DOI: 10.1016/j.fsidi.2021.301169.
- R. Nordvik, R. Stoykova, K. Franke, S. Axelsson, and F. Toolan, “Reliability Validation for File System Interpretation” (2021) Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, Vol.37 (Jun. 2021, 301174). DOI: 10.1016/j.fsidi.2021.301174.
- Halefom Abraha, ‘Law enforcement access to electronic evidence across borders: mapping policy approaches and emerging reform initiatives’ (2021) International Journal of Law and Information Technology 1-36. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/ijlit/eaab001.
- Lauren E. Elrick, ‘The Ecosystem Concept: A Holistic Approach to Privacy Protection’ (2021) 35(1) International Review of Law, Computers and Technology 24-45. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/13600869.2020.1784564
- Halefom Abraha, ‘Government Access to Digital Evidence Across Borders: Some Lessons for Africa’, in KM Yilma (ed), The Internet and Policy Responses in Ethiopia: New Beginnings and Uncertainties (Addis Ababa University Press, 2020), 1-40. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3772695
- R. Stoykova and K. Franke, ‘Standard Representation for Digital Forensic Processing’ (2020) 13th International Conference on Systematic Approaches to Digital Forensic Engineering (SADFE), May 2020, 46-56. DOI: 10.1109/SADFE51007.2020.00014.
- Halefom H. Abraha, ‘Regulating Law Enforcement Access to Electronic Evidence Across Borders: The United States Approach’ (2020) 29 Information & Communications Technology Law 1-30. DOI: 10.1080/13600834.2020.1794617
- Halefom H. Abraha, ‘How African Countries Can Benefit from the Emerging Reform Initiatives of Cross-Border Access to Electronic Evidence’ Cross-Border Data Forum (6 July 2020)
- Agnes E. Venema and Dr. Zeno Geradts, ‘Digital Forensics, Deepfakes, and the Legal Process‘ (2020) 16(4) The SciTech Lawyer (American Bar Association), Summer 2020, 14-23.
- Agnes E. Venema, ‘The Sum of All Friends: Improving Cross-border Intelligence Sharing in Europe – the Case of the Benelux’, (2020) 22(1) The International Journal of Intelligence, Security, and Public Affairs 5-19. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/23800992.2020.1744822.
- M. Bas Seyyar and Z.J.M.H Geradts, ‘Privacy impact assessment in large-scale digital forensic investigations’ (2019) Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, Vol.33 (June 2020, 200906). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fsidi.2020.200906
- Halefom H. Abraha, ‘How compatible is the US ‘CLOUD Act’ with cloud computing? A brief analysis’ (2019) 9(3) International Data Privacy Law 207-215. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/idpl/ipz009.
- Poster presented by Luca Guido Valla (ESR7) at the European Neuroscience Conference by Doctoral Students, 2019. It can be downloaded at the following link: Poster_Valla_ENCODS, 2019
- Valla, L. G., Bossi, F., Calì, R., Fox, V., Ali, S. I., & Rivolta, D. (2018). Not Only Whites: Racial Priming Effect for Black Faces in Black People. Basic and Applied Social Psychology, 40(4), 195-200. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/01973533.2018.1462185.
Radina Stoykova, How a Standardization Process May Impact on the Relation Between Digital Evidence and Digital Forensics, in: Jusletter IT 22 February 2018; Conference proceedings IRIS 2018: https://jusletter-it.weblaw.ch/en/issues/2018/IRIS/how-a-standardizatio_21bd9a1d87.html